AI-powered multiplex immunofluorescence data and CellCarta expertise for Akoya® & Ultivue®
Spatial biology is a powerful approach to patient stratification and therapy guidance in the field of immuno-oncology. imageDx PRISM from Reveal Biosciences applies the latest advances in AI to novel pattern discovery and spatial biomarker characterization, revealing new patient data insights.
Three tiers of multiplex immunofluorescence DATA:
Tier I: Quantitative cell-by-cell data
Tier II: Microenvironment & spatial data analysis
Tier III: AI pattern discovery & predictive models
Quantitative Cell-by-Cell Data
Quantitative cell-by-cell data reported across the entire image including percent positivity & colocalization.
Microenvironment & Spatial Data Analysis
Multi-cell microenvironment & spatial data analysis includes cluster analysis, proximity data for predefined markers, and distance to tumor-stroma interface.
AI Pattern Discovery & Predictive Models
Custom AI models developed using graph neural networks to interrogate pattern formation and/or predict patient outcomes.
CellCarta Multiplex Immunofluorescence Expertise
Multiplex immunofluorescence is performed at the CellCarta specialized CAP/CLIA laboratory at Lake Forest, CA (formerly Mosaic Laboratories)
Akoya Opal® Chemistry
Motif PD-1/PD-L1 Panel – CD8+CD68+FoxP3+PD-1+PD-L1+ PanCK
Other Available Panels Include – GrB+NKp46+IFNg+CD8 & GrB+PanCK+CD3+Ki67+CD8
Custom Assay Development Available
Ultivue® multiplex Panels
FixVUE™ panels – Choose from pre-configured 4- and 8-plex panels:
- Immuno8™ panel – CD3+CD4+CD8+CD68+FoxP3+PD-1+PD-L1+CK/SOX10+Nuclear counterstain
- PD-L1 panel – CD8+CD68+PD-L1+PanCK/SOX10+Nuclear counterstain
- T-reg panel – CD4+CD8+ FoxP3+PanCK/SOX10+Nuclear counterstain
- MDSC panel – CD11b+CD14+CD15+HLA-DR+Nuclear counterstain
- PD-1 panel – CD3+CD45RO+PD-1+PanCK/SOX10+Nuclear counterstain
- T-act panel – CD3+Granzyme B+Ki67+PanCK/SOX10+Nuclear counterstain
- APC panel – CD11c+CD20+CD68/CD163+MHC Class II+Nuclear counterstain
FlexVUE™ panel – Start with the FixVUE™ Immuno8™ panel (above) and substitute up to two markers from:
- Ki67, GrzB, CD45RO, HLA-DR, CD56, CD20, CD11C, CD163, CD206, CD14, CD15, CD11b, MHCII
U-VUE™ panel – Customize your 8-plex panel from a list of Ultivue marker options.