Reveal the Power of AI: Quantify. Explore. Predict. ™
A new generation of data powered pathology to enhance research and improve global healthcare.
Quantify specific cell types
& tissue features.
Explore the tissue micro-environment
with spatial data.
Predict responders & stratify
AI-powered identification & classification tools generate data from brightfield and fluorescent images. Generate cell-by-cell data, quantify within subregions, and perform feature-based analysis across multiple applications.
Expand your dataset with spatial information including proximity analysis with heatmap visualization. Discover highplex spatial insights with Akoya & Ultivue panels, explore the tumor stroma interface, and generate co-localization data.
Apply the latest advances in predictive AI to uncover new data with validated, end-to-end models supporting regulatory compliance & scale. Predict treatment outcomes, patient responders, genomic status, and more.
Training Data Aggregation
- Petabyte scale searchable data lake
- Complete data traceability through unique DVC identifiers
- Compliant data security & encryption with full data redundancy
- Automated QC and performance tracking
- Comprehensive ground truth flexibility
- Full suite of image annotation tools with administrator visibility & complete traceability
- Board-certified pathologist oversight
- Lab generated biomarker based options
Digital Assay Development
- Defined inputs & outputs
- Performance metrics with clinical utility
- Full suite of validated operators
- SDLC tracking with auditable history
- Unit & integration testing at the data level
Validation & Deployment
- Optimized workflow & global deployment in the cloud
- CAP/CLIA sites in N. America, Europe & Asia
- CDx development & validation through SELECT
- Comprehensive QMS & single site PMA
Reveal’s attention-based multi-instance learning (MIL) model facilitates the accurate prediction of genomic status from H&E stained slides. This approach can be used to rapidly triage patient samples, reducing costs and turn around time. Our high model performance metrics support clinical utility with examples shown below.
Contact us to learn more about custom assay development using the MIL model.
The Impact of AI: Detecting mis-match repair (MMR) deficiency is often critical to determine whether patients would benefit from immunotherapy. An AI model was developed to detect MMR status from H&E stained colon biopsies. Download our poster to learn more.